Black widow tc205 3 in 1 machine

Cmason91

Good Post Points
Welder
Tig/mig/stick
Anyone have any info on a "black widow tc205 3 in 1 machine"? The boss wanted it gone so I snatched it up, but for the life of me I can't find anything at all online about it. New to tig and want find some specs and a manual on it if I can. Or if anyone could give me an idea of lead hook ups I would be happy.

Attachments

• 20210623_183853.jpg
    20210623_183853.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 20210623_172436.jpg
    20210623_172436.jpg
    547.6 KB · Views: 12

California

Good Post Points
I went looking everywhere I could think of.

The only mention was that a twin to yours was auctioned a couple of years ago.

And I saw a couple of inquiries llke yours, "Where can I find a manual for this", for that brand's similar 4-in-one.

That's all. About all you can do is just put it in service as-is, and perhaps read the manual for something similar.

A Google search looking through 'Images' might show the same thing with a different name.

Cmason91

Good Post Points
Welder
Tig/mig/stick
I went looking everywhere I could think of.

The only mention was that a twin to yours was auctioned a couple of years ago.

And I saw a couple of inquiries llke yours, "Where can I find a manual for this", for that brand's similar 4-in-one.

That's all. About all you can do is just put it in service as-is, and perhaps read the manual for something similar.

A Google search looking through 'Images' might show the same thing with a different name.
Thank you for the response. I may have been a bit premature on this forum post as I did some research and found how to hook up leads, quite quickly I might add. I didnt think to look through images, great idea! I'm just curious about a few more things, in the world of tig welders, I'm assuming without a pedal or switch I should just be able the scratch start like with stick? And if so the gas flow should start on arc? It does have a post flow adjustment, which leads me to believe I don't need a torch with a manual gas valve, correct? Gas should start on arc and stop when arc is lost, after pre set post flow cycle.

California

Good Post Points
... I'm just curious about a few more things ...
I don't know answers to any of that. Hopefully someone else can respond. Online research I'm good at. Welding? Just a hobbyist, mostly at beginner-level.

Oh - one thing I should have mentioned: One of the links listed by Google was to a library of manuals. But it came up as a scam site - "You have been hacked!! Phone Microsoft at this # immediately!!!" No thanks. I closed that tab instead. No harm done. So don't believe everything Google provides.

Last edited:

Cmason91

Good Post Points
Welder
Tig/mig/stick
I don't know answers to any of that. Hopefully someone else can respond. Online research I'm good at. Welding? Just a hobbyist, mostly at beginner-level.

Oh - one thing I should have mentioned: One of the links listed by Google was to a library of manuals. But it came up as a scam site - "You have been hacked!! Phone Microsoft at this # immediately!!!" No thanks. I closed that tab instead. No harm done. So don't believe everything Google provides.
Thanks! Certainly beginner level for mig. I'm unfortunately one of those people who can weld mig and stick but have no further knowledge on how it all works and what's correct. Self taught from mining and slapping turbos on things they have no business being on.

Cmason91

Good Post Points
Welder
Tig/mig/stick

Thanks! Certainly beginner level for mig. I'm unfortunately one of those people who can weld mig and stick but have no further knowledge on how it all works and what's correct. Self taught from mining and slapping turbos on things they have no business being on