Praise for great customer service

skyking

Good Post Points
Welder
MIG and Stick
I generally will not bad mouth a company unless they do something exceptionally bad to me, but do love to heap praise on one who does right by me. About three years ago I was in a position to get some equipment and practice my welding after a very long absence. I bought a Lincoln stick welder and my first MIG. I also picked up all the peripherals like gloves, wrenches, and a nice KT Industries helmet. Right off the bat the helmet had a bad ratchet on the headgear. It would not hold and just fell loose as soon as I took my hand off it. Instead of dealing with it I put it back in the bag, tossed it on a shelf and bought a different brand so I could get practicing. Last week I saw it up on the shelf and thought I would just order a new headgear. Let me shorten this a little. I couldn't find what I needed on the company website and explained to the nice woman what I was trying to buy and why. Rather than send me off to find a dealer, she said it sounded like it had been bad from the beginning so she just sent me a new one even though I was probably a couple years out of warranty. There's a company I will look for the next time I need any equipment they happen to make.

Attachments

• 16821186027316988777165406922805.jpg
    16821186027316988777165406922805.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 7