PrimeWeld

Auminer

Good Post Points
Welder
Stick, Tig, Mig w/plasma cutter
Snagged one of those Tig225 units plus couldn't refuse their plasma cutter either. Still getting acquainted with both, but very happy with them.

Old Irish

Good Post Points
Welder
Lincoln SW200,PowerMig 180, A/C225 with rectifier, 2 Chinese plasma, stick, tig- 1-Chinese stick w/hot start&arc force and 1 Chinese 205A mig
I have 2 primeweld machines as well, they have excellent customer service. I was tempted by the tig225 as well but just don't have a good reason to add another tig machine to the fold unless I could run across one of the older Lincoln transformer machines.

DancesWithCorgis

Good Post Points
Welder
OmniPro 220
I have a PrimeWeld plasma cutter and couldn't be happier. For the price it seems to be a fairly capable machine. Then again, I mostly just play around with it. I'm not a professional.

Old Irish

Good Post Points
Welder
Lincoln SW200,PowerMig 180, A/C225 with rectifier, 2 Chinese plasma, stick, tig- 1-Chinese stick w/hot start&arc force and 1 Chinese 205A mig
I have a PrimeWeld plasma cutter and couldn't be happier. For the price it seems to be a fairly capable machine. Then again I mostly just play around with it. I'm not a professional.
I am happy with mine for the most part, it seems to cut like a 30 amp but it does what I need it to and like you I am a hobbyist who likes to build and fix things.. PrimeWeld customer service is A+++++