New Tig Welder

Oliver 1555

Good Post Points
Welder
Lincoln 225 AC stick, Lincoln 140 MIG, Lincoln 256 MIG, Lincoln Squarewave 200 TIG
I just ordered a Lincoln Squarewave 200 today. It should be here early next week. I’m kind of like a kid waiting on a new toy...

Gary Fowler

Good Post Points
That is a nice machine. I dont do enough TIG welding to justify even the machines I have now.

Oliver 1555

Good Post Points
Welder
Lincoln 225 AC stick, Lincoln 140 MIG, Lincoln 256 MIG, Lincoln Squarewave 200 TIG
Justify??!! I just figured I was spending my kids’ inheritance.

Gary Fowler

Good Post Points
Justify??!! I just figured I was spending my kids’ inheritance.
Heck, I have been doing that for years. All my kids have good jobs and dont need any handouts anyway. I am more concerned for my grandkids welfare which seems to be much harder for them to get started.

Oliver 1555

Good Post Points
Welder
Well, this COVID thing sure has messed with delivery times! Welder arrived at my supplier last week, right after we had left to spend New Years with our daughter and family. I picked it up yesterday and got it unpacked. I burned a few stick rods to see if I really want to give my son my old tombstone I bought as a 16 year old kid. I was impressed, but only burned a few rods. Not getting in a hurry to get rid of a welder... I’m getting it set up now to do some TIG on mild steel now to see if I still have what it takes.