What is THIS?

A-one

Good Post Points
Welder
Lincoln Pro Mig 180
Small oxy-fuel bottles with probably a small rosebud. Wouldn't imagine a heating tip lasting too long with those bottles though.

poncho62

Good Post Points
I can't see how both those would be connected at the same time.

The "B" acetylene and that may be a "Q" O2 tank are usually owned outright.

Gary Fowler

Good Post Points
View attachment 1233

Looks like a torch to me...
Looks like you have two mixing barrels, but no cutting head for the torch. That rosebud would never run on those small bottles, not for long anyway. That acetylene gauge is either not working or in really dangerous pressure range. It could easily auto-ignite or explode under that much pressure (notice the dial is pegged in the red. I guess the owner was trying to show that the acetylene bottle is full but the oxygen is empty. Very dangerous to have the acetylene above 15 PSI.

Dirt Guy

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller 211, miller 135, Eastwood tig 200, Lincoln Weldenpower Engine driven Arc Welder,
Good point Gary, I would stay clear of that setup.

Gary Fowler

Good Post Points
There is also no back flow preventer and as such the acetylene could backflow into the O2 bottle. Even if the gauge shows empty, there will be some residual o2 left there. You have a very dangerous situation there now.

welding seabee

Good Post Points
Small oxy-fuel bottles with probably a small rosebud. Wouldn't imagine a heating tip lasting too long with those bottles though.
I buy and sell a lot of welding stuff. Everything but the cylinders and gauges I consider junk.
Ron