Winter weather anyone?

Bearskinner

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller
Looks like spring has finally sprung. Out wearing my sunglasses, and a tee shirt. There’s still lots of white stuff on the ground, but the sunshine is welcome

Gary Fowler

Good Post Points
This is the weird weather time of year. Yesterday it was low of 63 and high of 70F. Today it was 45F pretty much all day long. Next week it may be freezing cold or summer weather, anyone's guess!

Dirt Guy

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller 211, miller 135, Eastwood tig 200, Lincoln Weldenpower Engine driven Arc Welder,
March is always a transition month for weather . Here yesterday , the low was 18 and the high was 58. Now Friday and Saturday another storm. Again anyone"s guess.It will be spring soon , then the yard work starts.

Bearskinner

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller
I was driving with the A/C on today, and sun glasses on. Sunday and Monday, we’re supposed to get snow.

Bearskinner

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller
I’m going to tempt faith, and remove the snow blower off the tractor. Snow and rain tomorrow, is called for, but it looks like a solid warming trend.

Gary Fowler

Good Post Points
Since the artic blast that produced -14F temps left us, it has been high 60 and low 70s every day. Looks like we are going to have a week or two of spring then go right into summer like we did last year.

Bearskinner

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller
Still freezes every night, but the cool sunny days is a welcome thing. Most of the snow is gone.