2x72 Grinder

Good Post Points
These are popular with knife makers but I use it for everything. The grinder is from a company called Belt Grinder. The motor is a 2hp Leeson 1725rpm 3 phase. The controller is a KB electronics 27D. I mounted the grinder on a pivot using a 1" bolt, so it can be used upright or sideways. The large tables are 1/2" aluminum, much easier to use than the smallish tables usually seen.

grindera.jpggrinderb.jpggrinderd.jpg

Good Post Points
Do you have a link to their website?
Sorry I missed this question. If you google "the belt grinder" it will come right up. I found them easy to deal with, fast shipping, the grinder is top quality. And they have lots of options and accessories. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Lis2323

Good Post Points
Sorry I missed this question. If you google "the belt grinder" it will come right up. I found them easy to deal with, fast shipping, the grinder is top quality. And they have lots of options and accessories. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Pretty cool. They do all their work in house and don’t outsource anything.

Good Post Points
Yes I compared many belt grinders over a period of several months. Also looked at making my own from scratch. This outfit offered the best value and at a level of precision I could not approach.

Gary Fowler

Good Post Points
There is an embedded internet site in that gibberish that takes you to some adult games. Muhammad maybe needs to delete this post.