Home Built Mini Loader For John Deere

StuckRod

Good Post Points
Nice mini-payloader!

Just watch out for the "SSS"...(LOL)

That is what crochet'ers call the dreaded "second sock syndrome". That is where it takes a person two days to make the first sock, and 2 months to make the second one!

I often struggle making two things of the same thing. Now, when I have matching pairs to make, I make them both at the same time so I avoid the dreaded Second Sock Syndrome.

Nice project though, and a nice design. Best of luck to you on accomplishing that!

Paul F

Good Post Points
Thanks stuckrod, they won't be exactly the same for sure but will give me enough experience building and testing them so I can put out a decent set of CAD plans with some tips that can save someone else time and headaches.
Once I get this one welded out I'll post a load test video.

MC

Administrator
Staff member
Good Post Points
Excellent work and I love the color!

I've split this off into its own thread.

Old Irish

Good Post Points
Welder
Lincoln SW200,PowerMig 180, A/C225 with rectifier, 2 Chinese plasma, stick, tig- 1-Chinese stick w/hot start&arc force and 1 Chinese 205A mig
you did a great job on that!!!

Russ207

Good Post Points
Welder
oxy/acet, tig/mig/stick, flux core wirefeed
Very nice! I have an old Yanmar 2000 and I have been trying to work up the courage to build a loader. I believe you have a great solution. I would be interested in purchasing drawings/plans if you decide to share.

Glowstick

Good Post Points
Welder
Notmuchofone
"Once I get this one welded out I'll post a load test video."

Interesting --- loader are helpful to have around ------ is there a counterbalance system at work to prevent the load from tipping foreward?

Old Irish

Good Post Points
Welder
Lincoln SW200,PowerMig 180, A/C225 with rectifier, 2 Chinese plasma, stick, tig- 1-Chinese stick w/hot start&arc force and 1 Chinese 205A mig

Interesting --- loader are helpful to have around ------ is there a counterbalance system at work to prevent the load from tipping foreward?
A draft box on the 3 point hitch filled with whatever heavy material that is convenient for you.

MARK (LI)

Good Post Points

People frequently fill the rear tires with "rim guard" or beet juice or windshield washer fluid as a counter balance