How to tell if Dynasty 200 has the Blue Lightning feature?

Calsdad

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller Econotig, Miller 350P Mig, Miller Syncrowave 200, Miller Dynasty 200, Hypertherm Powermax 65
Hoping there's somebody here who knows more about this than what I've been able to find out digging around on the internet.

So I just picked up a Dynasty 200 on auction. I won't have the thing for probably a week or two (has to get shipped), but I do know the serial number.

The serial number begins with LJ0702xxx, and if I cross reference that against the Miller SN# table here:
https://www.millerwelds.com/support/serial-number-chart ....... it seems that my unit was manufactured in
July of 2008 (LJ=2008 07=July ??)

But when I do searching online - I see the following statement on a number of sites when people ask when the Blue Lightning feature
was implemented:

" Serial #'s after #LJ280222L are supposed to have Blue Lightning. I think mid 2008 or early 2009 is when they started. "

The part that confuses me here is - what is "28" ? (LH280222L), if "LJ" is 2008 - and the Miller table seems to imply that "01" would
be January (meaning the SN# of the system I got would be in July ... LJ07xxxxxx ..... ) then what does "28" indicate?