Lincoln Welder Owner Check-In

chuckinnc

Good Post Points
Yep, have the Lincoln 225 amp tombstone welder, cant begin to count the farm implements it has repaired over the years, but sense I retired 4 years ago It sets quietly in the corner while I piddly with the 120v mig on my smaller hobby projects

Lis2323

Good Post Points
I don’t have the tee shirt but I DO have the banner!

785d08f032592dd5a2ba7ac4cca85640.plist

Chase

Good Post Points
I have a portable Lincoln Weldanpower 225G7. Great machine. The only problem I've had with it is I had to replace the 4way bridge rectifier on it a couple times.

DAC

Good Post Points
I have an old Lincoln weld-pak 155 mig. I'm sure it's a great welder, the operator, not so much---LOL! I've had it 10-12 years now. I'ts always done what I need on my garden tractors and old GMC trucks.
Pic I tried to load is too large.

DAC

Paul F

Good Post Points
i have a Lincoln SP-100T MIG i got 22 years ago and it's still my go-to welder for little stuff. runs great.

DAC

Good Post Points
MC changed the picture sizing so I will try to show my welding setup again! Looks like it's going to work! I had that old red metal cabinet laying around the shop when I bought this welder used. Built an angle iron base with casters for the cabinet and sat the welder on it. It was flux core only and I used it that way for several years. 7 or 8 years ago i converted it to gas. Bought a solenoid off epay, Harbor Freight gauges, leased a tank and built the tank mount out of the handle cut off a discarded propane tank. It was just the right size for the tank to slip in to it. It's been very reliable, even though the operator has issues!

Linclon 155 019.jpgLinclon 155 020.jpgwelder 6-16-14 001.jpgwelder 6-16-14 002.jpg

Thanks MC!

DAC

CB

Good Post Points
I have four Lincoln power supplies (I think). At least four that I can lay eyes on right now. Power Mig 300, WeldanPower 225 Onan, and a couple of 40 year old AC225 tombstones. Seems to me I had another Lincoln floating around somewhere, but out of sight, out of mind. I've mostly used the PM300 for the last 17+ years.

Lis2323

Good Post Points
My two SA 200’s. One I sold a few years back. The other is out on permanent “loan” to a friend.

Adjustments.jpg

Last edited:

Lis2323

Good Post Points
My Lincoln Idealarc 250 AC DC.

IMG_7337.jpg
And Lincoln LN25 suitcase feeders.

IMG_1903.jpg
IMG_1846.jpg