mid mount adjustable grader blade

CADplans

Good Post Points
The NH tractor seems a little small for a mid blade.
Several people have built a land plane for the 3 point hitch,,
I built one, but, for a slightly larger tractor.

FByT556.jpg

BPh0tCI.jpg

I used the cutting edge off of a CAT 14 foot motor grader,, (two 7' blades)

It does a remarkable job.

0ZlCWzS.jpg

I have considered building a smaller one also.

sonny580

Good Post Points
The Farmall cub blade mounted either under Or out front. You might look at that as an idea,--its quite simple really! I have my cub blade under the tractor right now.

mrford49

Good Post Points
Welder
Lincoln 250 with wire feed
Got any pictures of the mid-mount blade? I have a front blade already but its really hard to level without a lot of work! I have a rear heavy duty grader box and a adjustable scraper blade both are 3 point. I am looking to build something easier to do the job for a very big gravel parking area.

sonny580

Good Post Points
Here are pix of the cub blade in the under mount mode. Quite simple and grades as level as a motor grader. The drawbar is in the lowest level and that gets you pushing straight and not at a high angle. Something like this could be done on most any tractor that has enough room for a blade under it. This blade also has the bracket that lets you put in on the front of the standard cub. This gives you an idea to copy from.

Attachments

• DSCN1342.JPG
    DSCN1342.JPG
    755.2 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN1343.JPG
    DSCN1343.JPG
    655.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN1344.JPG
    DSCN1344.JPG
    598.8 KB · Views: 20

bigdan65x

Good Post Points
Welder
Hobart 140, Stickmate160i & Hobart Airforce 40i plasma cutter
I made a tailwheel for my 84in rear blade. I use it with hydraulic top link in float.

Attachments

• IMG_0839.JPG
    IMG_0839.JPG
    266.1 KB · Views: 16

mrford49

Good Post Points
Welder
Lincoln 250 with wire feed
I did buy a bigger New Holland tractor and newer. New Holland Boomer 24 with a loader,mid-mower,rear 3 point tiller,and a front snowblower! It would be nice to have a mid-mount grader blade ! I have 2 tractors for sale!!!! I have a NH 2004 TZ25da with a loader and mid-mount mower and a power grass catcher. And I have a 2008 NH TZ25da with a fully power front plow blade and a mid-mount mower and has brackets for a loader which I switched between the two tractors. Both run and perform great. Ron at 815-671-0911

sonny580

Good Post Points
The under mount blade makes your tractor like a mini motor grader and you can do some nice smooth/level work with them. I only had the cub and used all the time til I got my AC D motorgrader a few years ago.