Mig cart

Avman63

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller
I bought a Millermatic 211 several years ago. Decided to build a cart for it rather than buy one. This is my first welding project and learning experience.20130622_115628.jpg20130622_115538.jpg

Bigworm

Good Post Points
Welder
Mig
Nice job on the cart. I thought about building one but got a good deal on a decent cart from Harbor Freight. It hold my MIG and plasma cutter. Not as nice as a custom build like yours.

bergie

Good Post Points
Welder
miller
Nice job on the cart. I made one for my Plasma cutter I put a 1in lip on 3 sides.Did not want it to fall off

bplayer405

Good Post Points
Nice looking cart. I made one recently out of bed frame. Have a few more accessories to figure out and attach to it before I paint. It is definitely satisfying to build projects utilizing welding.

Torch1

Good Post Points
Welder
Hobart stick, Lincoln MIG
I bought a Millermatic 211 several years ago. Decided to build a cart for it rather than buy one. This is my first welding project and learning experience.View attachment 420View attachment 421
Nice cart and I really like the large diameter stinger hanger, supports the cable and should prevent any possible kinking of the wire. Drawers are handy and color match is just excellent. Looks very stable and rock solid too.??