Any Hobart Welder Owners?

lancem

Good Post Points
Welder
Amico MIG-140GS, Hobart 140, Miller 225
Handler 140 that is old, bought it new but it was a long time ago. Converted it to spool gun for field use but have since replaced it out in the field and I'm working at converting it back to the standard torch and make it my in the shop gas shielded machine. Everything I've done outside has been flux core, got a tank of gas that's probably 10 or more years old waiting for me to get a round toit. :)

Pops

Good Post Points
Welder
Hobart /Everlast
Stickmate LX235 and Handler 210MVP. Both have their place and do whatever I've asked of them.

Ranchito

Good Post Points
Welder
TIG, MIG
Handler 140 loaded with .023 wire. Like the flexibility to plug it in anywhere. This and a Lincoln TIG/stick machine does just about anything I need. Now about that plasma...

jjef

Good Post Points
Welder
Hobart 210, lx 235, Lincoln 140c
I bought a 210 mvp over 10 yrs ago liked it so much I kept buying Hobarts lol including a handler 190 I use for aluminum with a spoolgun, 235/160 lx for stick, handler 120 flux core (emergency repairs and small fab projects at my cabin) and an 80i plasma cutter. Never had any problems with any of them and Imo for the price the quality is really good.

jjef

Good Post Points
Welder
Hobart 210, lx 235, Lincoln 140c
I bought a 210 mvp over 10 yrs ago liked it so much I kept buying Hobarts lol including a handler 190 I use for aluminum with a spoolgun, 235/160 lx for stick, handler 120 flux core (emergency repairs and small fab projects at my cabin) and an 80i plasma cutter. Never had any problems with any of them and Imo for the price the quality is really good.
Oops meant 40i plasma cutter darn fat fingers lol it cuts cleanly through 5/8" steel like butter after laughing at it.