Suggestion

dstig1

Good Post Points
I would eliminate Fabrication forum and change tools & equipment to Tools, Equipment and Fabrication. Generic fabrication is like projects, but combined with the other 2 sounds more like Shop Talk

My $0.02

• Good Post
Reactions: MC

MC

Administrator
Staff member
Good Post Points
Thanks, I like the idea of a consolidated projects forum. I'll look at this when I'm back at my computer.

MC

Administrator
Staff member
Good Post Points
Is there a searchable index with thumbnails, of photos we've posted?

Just added this. You can now see all of your uploaded attachments under your user menu -> Attachments and you can instantly access them when posting a thread or reply by clicking on the paper clip icon in the editor bar above the message input window.

WS-Attachment-Link.jpg

WS-Attachment.jpg

Beerslayer

Good Post Points
Welder
ESAB Rebel EMP 285ic
I've seen posts quoted and tried to quote them. Couldn't figure out how. Am I just dumb? (opportunity to bash) Used to VBulletin where it's fairly straight forward. I like the look of this better tho.

California

Good Post Points
I've seen posts quoted and tried to quote them.
The word 'Reply' in the lower right corner is what you're looking for.

Another even less obvious feature is if you want to copy/past a quote from offsite, the Quote brackets are hidden behind the three dots at the middle of the editing icons.

• Good Post

Bearskinner

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller
Looks like you are actively addressing issues as they come up, and making the sight more user friendly

• Good Post